9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom
April 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
An event every month that begins at 5:30pm on day First of the month, repeating until May 1, 2019
WEAC Region 6 is offering monthly workshops on the Nine Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom which includes low-stress strategies for highly successful educators.
- Create low-stress classrooms
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Build positive relationship with challenging students
- Raise test scores
- Prevent problems and save teaching
Free to members and educators in the first year of their profession.