In partnership with the National Education Association (NEA), the WEA Academy offers over 100 micro-credentials free of charge to WEAC and NEA members. Micro-credentials are a competency-based recognition issued for formal and informal professional learning experiences for teachers and education support professionals accessible at your convenience 24/7.
Micro-credentials to support education of teachers
Our high quality micro-credentials support educators developing skills and acquiring knowledge to improve classroom practices that support student success. To better understand the flexibility and autonomy micro-credentials provide, visit Kettle Moraine library-media specialist Alyssa Voigt’s piece on Edutopia and the WEA Academy’s micro-credentials informational flyer.
- Bully and Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Working with English Language Learners
- Universal Standards and Levels of Practice for Education Support Professionals
- Creating Safe School Spaces for LGBTQ Students
- Classroom Management
- ESSA – Opportunity and Voice
- Cooperating Teacher
- Early Career Educator (InTASC)
- National Board Five Core Propositions